在互联网时代, many employees still have doubts about enrolling in online courses as part of their career development goals for various reasons. These reasons include the fears that online training is unacceptable for certification purposes, unchallenging in comparison with classroom learning since the latter involves learning at your own pace, and uncommon among their fellow 专业人士.
而这些都是毫无根据的恐惧, you may encounter hesitation among your employees when you offer them 在线学习课程. Fortunately, you can overcome their hesitation by keeping these tips in mind.
Social proof is a principle in psychology that emphasises the impact of the actions of others on the decision made by a person. 基本上, your employees will likely follow the actions of others when they see the benefits in concrete form.
When presenting online courses to your employees, you can do the following to persuade them:
- Tell them about the benefits of online courses for their personal and professional growth
- Ask others who have benefited from the online courses to discuss their experiences with your employees in both a formal (e.g.，演讲)和非正式(e.g.(咖啡休息)设置.
- Show them the websites for the online courses and let them browse the pages including the testimonials
Your willingness to tap into social proof, even take advantage of an existing herd mentality will work in your employees??? 支持. You will also benefit from their enrolment in the online courses as more knowledgeable and skilled employees can result in more office productivity and staff morale.
Be as specific as possible about the benefits of enrolling in and completing online courses for your employees.
- 灵活的学习. Online training allows for flexibility in schedules although students should comply with schedules of completion.
- 随时随地访问. 在线培训是 网络学习形式 that allows students to log in to their classes anywhere and anytime with an Internet-connected computer. Students can learn during their free time.
- Cost-efficient and results-effective learning method. Online training is cost-efficient because there no costs for travel, 住宿和宕机, while also being results-effective as the quality of knowledge and skills gained are the same as with classroom-based training.
网络课程的其他好处 机会都在搞吗 交互式学习 with a global community of students and teachers; relevant knowledge and skills for the technology-driven industry; and expert support coupled with real-time progress monitoring tools.
You can also tap into the principle of reciprocity wherein you are providing your employees with 支持s brought by their enrolment. These 支持s can be inexpensive yet valuable, such as credits toward their promotion.